This salad was quick and easy to make. It comes together in just a few minutes and is the perfect amount of sweetness.
2 lbs Expo Fresh seedless crimson grapes
1 package cream cheese softened
1 cup sour cream
3 tablespoons sugar
2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- In a large mixing bowl, beat together the cream cheese and sour cream until smooth.
- Add sugar and vanilla until blended.
- Add EXPO FRESH grapes and toss to coat.
- Refrigerate until serving.
- Top with brown sugar and pecans before serving.
You can lighten the recipe by using Greek yogurt in place of the sour cream and whole fat cream cheese. Enjoy!