Perfectly seasoned juicy homemade hamburgers. This easy recipe only needs a few ingredients.
1 ½ pounds Fat Ground Beef (80% lean 20%, or ground chuck)
1 tablespoon Worcestershire Sauce
1 ½ teaspoons Seasoning Salt
1 teaspoon Garlic Powder
½ teaspoon ground Black Pepper
4 slices Cheese (optional)
4 Hamburger Buns
Expo Fresh Round Tomatoes, lettuce, onion, pickles, ketchup, mustard, mayonnaise.
- Preheat the grill to 375 degrees F (medium-high).
- In a large bowl, add the beef. Sprinkle evenly with the Worcestershire sauce, seasoning salt, garlic powder, and pepper. Use your hands to mix the ingredients until they are just combined.
- Divide the meat mixture into fourths. Take ¼ of the meat mixture and use your hands to press it into the shape of a hamburger patty that is about ¾ inch thick. Make an indention in the middle of the patty to prevent bulging in the center of the hamburger as it cooks. Repeat with the remaining meat mixture, making 4 hamburgers.
- Place the burgers on the grill. Cook 4-5 minutes on the first side. Flip the burgers over and cook an additional 4-5 minutes, until the burgers have reached the desired doneness.*
- If adding cheese, lay a slice of cheese on each burger patty about 1 minute before taking the burgers off the grill, so the cheese has a chance to melt.
- Serve the burgers on hamburger buns with optional hamburger toppings.
Serving: 1 patty